FEP/PFA Encapsulated Ultraseal™
FEP/PFA Encapsulated Tanktec® Ultraseal™ Performance benefits:
- Endless and seamless encapsulation provides maximum product integrity, superior to competitor technology
- Advanced, superior performance material grades of FEP/PFA encapsulation and silicone core provides reliability in service
- Square, round and rectangular cross-sections – Universal fit provides a standard solution for all applications
- Up to 850mm I.D. covers all standard & large diameter applications
- Chemically inert – Eliminates product compatibility issues and ensures long service-life
- FDA compliant – Approved and safe to use in all food, drink & pharmaceutical applications
- Easy to install – Eliminates operator error & product contamination/leaks due to mis-installation
- Truly universal tank lid seal – Eliminates suitability problems and reduces stores inventory
FEP Service capabilities:
Pressure: Gastight up to 6 Bar (87psi)
Temperature: -60°C to +205°C (-76°F to +400°F)
Media: FEP is inert to almost all chemicals, with the exception of some alkali metals (molten or in solution), Fluorine and by some rare fluorinated compounds and complex halogen compounds at high temperatures and pressures.
PFA Service capabilities:
Pressure: Dependent on application and operating conditions.
Temperature: -60°C to +260°C.(-75°F to +500°F)
Media: PFA is inert to almost all chemicals, with the exception of some alkali metals (molten or in solution), Fluorine and by some rare fluorinated compounds and complex halogen compounds at high temperatures and pressures.
All performance information is for guidance only and dependent on application and operating conditions.